Veeam webinar 19/3: Automate daunting virtualization tasks with SMA
On wednesday the 19th of March I will together with Veeam have a web seminar with the topic:
Automate daunting virtualization tasks with SMA
Now that you have set up your virtualization environment, you’ll want to automate it. In this webinar, you will learn how to do this with Service Management Automation(SMA) and how to integrate automated tasks into the Hyper-V virtualization environment. You will use different runbooks to automate some boring but necessary tasks that IT admins have to do.
This webinar will show you how to:
- Automate patching of virtualization hosts
- Expand virtual hard disks based on usage
- Automatically update integrational components on VMs
- Automatically update virtual hard disk templates
- Clean old snapshots that have been forgotten
- And more…
If you want to register and be part of this crazy one hour with the Swedish Chef you can do it on the following link
And guess what, It comes in a swedish version also! Check out in the following link and if you understand Swedish, register here!